Unoffical empeg BBS

Quick Links: Empeg FAQ | RioCar.Org | Hijack | BigDisk Builder | jEmplode | emphatic
Repairs: Repairs

Topic Options
#37446 - 29/08/2001 04:31 Infinity Basslink
veixl
journeyman

Loc: Tartu, Estonia, Europe
What you think about this sub ?
Infinity Basslink and Some rewiew
Is it worth buying? I don't want to build anything wery complex in my car because I'm planning to replace it in the near future and i like things to be compact. Don't want to lose much trunk space either. Looks like answer to my prairs :)

Veiko
[email protected]

MK1 #317 - 20GB green
Veiko [email protected] MK1 #317 - 20GB green

#37447 - 29/08/2001 09:12 Re: Infinity Basslink [Re: veixl]
robricc
carpal tunnel

Loc: New Jersey, USA
I didn't know about it, but thanks for the post. This thing looks very good for use in my lease.

-Rob
-----
12GB MK2 Blue 090000736 (6166 in the queue)

Edited by robricc on 29/08/01 07:00 PM.

#37448 - 01/09/2001 10:10 Re: Infinity Basslink [Re: veixl]
SweetySoft
new poster

Loc: Cedar Rapids, IA
I bought one of these last year for my Saturn and was quite happy with my purchase. Of course it's not going to match the output you would get if you filled your whole trunk with subs but it definately gives the best output for the space it uses, as it only takes up one cubic foot and still puts out a lot of sound. With the amp built in, it was quite easy to install, and even easier to uninstall once you decide to get rid of your vehicle. I bought mine when they first came out for $244 and free shipping at http://www.nexxon.com/infinity/infinity.htm. I see they are $269 now, but still beats the $400 price Crutchfield offers. Please note that the level of service may not be the same between nexxon and other sites, but I received my ordered item in a timely manner and at an excellent price and would buy from them again if I needed to. My only complaint was I do not believe they sent me an email confirmation or tracking number, but it was a while ago so I may not be recalling correctly. I'm not sure if they sell outside the states, and now there may be other sites that offer comparable prices, so shop around, but at the time I purchased there were not. I'd sell my Basslink since I'm not using it right now, but I liked it so much that I may stick it in a corner of my trunk in my Impala when I get a chance, just to add a little sound to the low frequencies. I don't think I'll miss the one cubic foot I'll lose in an 18.6 cubic foot trunk.

In any case, if you want a sub without much hassle, or cost, and still want to maintain your trunk space, I believe the Basslink is the way to go.

Duane

#37449 - 03/09/2001 04:34 Re: Infinity Basslink [Re: SweetySoft]
veixl
journeyman

Loc: Tartu, Estonia, Europe
Thanks, i think i will go for it

Veiko
[email protected]

MK1 #317 - 20GB green
Veiko [email protected] MK1 #317 - 20GB green

#37450 - 06/09/2001 13:44 Re: Infinity Basslink [Re: veixl]
SE_Sport_Driver
carpal tunnel

Loc: Detroit, MI USA
Many people in the Subaru forum I visit http://www.i-club.com are getting this and have been very happy with it. I think I may end up getting one as well. Conpact, all in one and cheap.

Everyone is getting theirs from someone on ebay for like $230 shipped. New and in the box. A wired attenuator remote is available too....

32GB (JUST UPGRADED!) Mk. II BLUE
Detroit, MI USA
www.PfeifferBeer.com