Unoffical empeg BBS

Quick Links: Empeg FAQ | RioCar.Org | Hijack | BigDisk Builder | jEmplode | emphatic
Repairs: Repairs

Topic Options
#37609 - 30/08/2001 12:14 Radio source not persistent
jwtadmin
enthusiast

Loc: Ipswich, MA
I noticed that the Empeg doesn't save the source state for mains power vs sled power.

If I have the radio selected in the car then listen to the player in my office on mains power, when I return it to my car it doesn't remember that it was playing the radio when it was last in the car.

Is this a bug?

John

#37610 - 30/08/2001 13:38 Re: Radio source not persistent [Re: jwtadmin]
tfabris
carpal tunnel

Loc: Seattle, WA
Interesting. I'm sure it's by design (i.e., it's probably not a bug), but you have a point.

If you take it out of the car then put it back into the car, it remembers that it was on the radio and will start up in that mode again.

But if you fire it up at home, it deliberately switches to MP3 playback (no radio available in home mode), and it then remembers that it was playing MP3s on its last boot.

#37611 - 30/08/2001 23:26 Re: Radio source not persistent [Re: tfabris]
muzza
Pooh-Bah

Loc: Brisbane, Queensland, Australi...
This should be settable if possible. Sometimes it's good to have the last thing you were listening to at home the same thing you listen to in the car. Some might prefer it otherwise.

BTW. I'm not having a go at anyone BUT. This is really getting down to tiny things isn't it? It's only one press of the remote!

Murray 06000047
Just increasing my post count

#37612 - 31/08/2001 10:29 Re: Radio source not persistent [Re: muzza]
Kit
journeyman

Loc: San Diego, CA US
Just think of how much harder it will be to make a suggestion when v2.0 comes out.

-Kit