Unoffical empeg BBS

Quick Links: Empeg FAQ | RioCar.Org | Hijack | BigDisk Builder | jEmplode | emphatic
Repairs: Repairs

Topic Options
#44614 - 01/11/2001 16:51 empload - deleting tunes from playlists
Jeff
new poster

Loc: NY, USA
So maybe I'm missing something...

I open up a given play list, select a bunch of tunes and hit delete.
First of all, it prompts me that I can't delete songs from the player unless I am viewing the "all tracks". So I had to dig thru "all tracks" to locate all the tunes, instead of just a select-all from within a playlist.

Second, it prompted me with the same question for every single song I had choosen ( all 55 of them ).

How about a separate "delete from this playlist" and "delete from player" . You could even do a cross-ref and show us which playlists the file is a part of before deleting.

#44615 - 02/11/2001 02:27 Re: empload - deleting tunes from playlists [Re: Jeff]
Roger
carpal tunnel

Loc: London, UK
Firstly, the dialog box has been improved, so you only have to click "Yes to All". Next release.

I'll see what I can do about adding another option to delete completely, if you're in a playlist.

#44616 - 02/11/2001 12:09 Re: empload - deleting tunes from playlists [Re: Roger]
loren
carpal tunnel

Loc: SLC, UT, USA
Agreed that the "Delete from player" option is needed. It's been hashed over before, so i won't go into why.... but it would DEFINITELY be a welcome addition in this users opinion. =]