Unoffical empeg BBS

Quick Links: Empeg FAQ | RioCar.Org | Hijack | BigDisk Builder | jEmplode | emphatic
Repairs: Repairs

Topic Options
#46908 - 16/11/2001 18:25 Mark can do more...
doug316
journeyman

I like the idea of "mark for attention" showing up in Emplode somehow. But subsequent presses of Mark could do things like add to favorites list. Will the "mark for attention" place the song in a playlist in emplode? If that's the case, it might be easily customizable so that you could have any number of playlists to which the track would be placed.

I really want to have an easy way to build a favorites playlist on the fly and factor that into a custom shuffle mode. In reading the other threads about shuffle customization, it doesn't look like you can select from a given playlist yet, so this would be very welcome as well.

#46909 - 17/11/2001 01:59 Re: Mark can do more... [Re: doug316]
muzza
Pooh-Bah

Loc: Brisbane, Queensland, Australi...
Currently it only shows marked song in emplode when you search for them. I'm not sure I'd want to have a playlist created by the mark function, you could do that in emplode anyway if you like. Search for marked songs and copy them to a new playlist.
I like the idea of being able to recall the bookmarks within emplode, (an idea continued in another thread)

#46910 - 19/11/2001 00:21 Re: Mark can do more... [Re: muzza]
doug316
journeyman

Searching seems fine, only problem is that some I mark for attention, some for deletion, some to be moved to another playlist. It might be nice to mark into different categories somehow.

#46911 - 19/11/2001 19:39 Re: Mark can do more... [Re: doug316]
muzza
Pooh-Bah

Loc: Brisbane, Queensland, Australi...
Yeah It would be nice to be able to set up a series of flags like 'attention', 'delete', 'dodgy', 'Arrggh' or something and mark could toggle through the tags. default would be on or off but being able to defing custom marks would be usefull.
[alert!] feature creep![/alert!]

#46912 - 20/11/2001 06:59 Re: Mark can do more... [Re: muzza]
smu
old hand

Loc: Germany (Ruhrgebiet)
Hi.

I just had to write what I just thought:
I came back to this thread without remembering it, and I didn't realize it was about the mark feature of the player software, but the person Mark (Lord). Ouch.

cu,
sven