Unoffical empeg BBS

Quick Links: Empeg FAQ | RioCar.Org | Hijack | BigDisk Builder | jEmplode | emphatic
Repairs: Repairs

Topic Options
#50550 - 18/12/2001 16:59 Docking Connector for MK2
frankh
new poster

Hello,

I am looking for a docking connector which connects to the Empeg MK2/RioCar, the socket is mounted on the riocar, but I want to buy the plug. I need to find out the part number and manufacturer, I hope you can help me! It must be for the Riocar/MK2 Do you know the manufacturer or the partnumber?

I know it is “CSA certified” and on top of the connector on the device it reads “9K18M”.

Thanks in advance,

Frank H

#50551 - 18/12/2001 17:04 Re: Docking Connector for MK2 [Re: frankh]
tfabris
carpal tunnel

Loc: Seattle, WA
It isn't necessary to cross-post the same message in multiple forums here. Everyone pretty much reads all the forums. Thanks for posting this question, and please see the replies over on the "Technical" forum. I'm locking this thread so everyone can stick to the one in the Technical forum.

#50552 - 18/12/2001 17:04 Re: Docking Connector for MK2 [Re: frankh]
thinfourth2
Pooh-Bah

Loc: The land of the pale blue peop...
welcome to the empg board where you need only ask a question once and it will be answered no matter how irrelevant or where it is posted.

Tip if you are thinking of building a home docking unit a cage can be bought sepratly that makes it alot easier