Unoffical empeg BBS

Quick Links: Empeg FAQ | RioCar.Org | Hijack | BigDisk Builder | jEmplode | emphatic
Repairs: Repairs

Topic Options
#55638 - 06/01/2002 12:05 Are the Faceplate Kits Out of Stock?
jwickis
addict

Loc: India
My 3 part order arrived on Jan. 2 was missing 1 part, namely the Faceplate Kit.
Now I see they are out of them, is there any chance of getting one now? Do they have extras of any kind? I've been given the run-around from SB about my order & get no reply on status.

#55639 - 06/01/2002 14:04 Re: Are the Faceplate Kits Out of Stock? [Re: jwickis]
mtempsch
pooh-bah

Loc: Gothenburg, Sweden
Missing as in listed on invoice and charged for and not in the box, or noted as out of stock and not charged for?

Word from the empeg guys is that the have plenty in the UK, so they should be able to get you a kit (modulus interoperability issues with the US store...)

/Michael

#55640 - 06/01/2002 14:14 Re: Are the Faceplate Kits Out of Stock? [Re: mtempsch]
jwickis
addict

Loc: India
Missing as in on invoice, charged for & had tracking number on email for it, but not in box when opened. They (faceplate kits) were still listed as 'In Stock' several days after order arrived. The only thing I can figure is the invoice was taped together & wouldn't you know the taped section had the kit on it. I hope I find out this week after several emails SB acts like I have a defective product rather than a missing item.