Unoffical empeg BBS

Quick Links: Empeg FAQ | RioCar.Org | Hijack | BigDisk Builder | jEmplode | emphatic
Repairs: Repairs

Topic Options
#5990 - 16/09/1999 07:07 Display stuff...
0sb0rne
stranger

Now not having an Empeg yet I don't know if this is already an implemented feature (if it is then I'm sorry) but what might be really nice is to be able to string some of the visuals together so it cycles through them as the tune plays (the sort of thing I'm thinking of is like combining the scrolling text with one of the other visuals so that say every 30 seconds or something of the tune the name scrolls across, and for the rest of the time it's one of the other visuals...) Or perhaps be able to attribute some of the visuals to certain ranges (like for instance if there's really heavy base then it say goes to the pulsing penguin :o)

Just a though

- Given two theories.... pick the one that sounds funniest -

#5991 - 16/09/1999 08:32 Re: Display stuff... [Re: 0sb0rne]
Geoff
enthusiast

Loc: Northern Ireland
I like this idea. I was wondering myself if there would be some way of assigning a default visual to each track, or randomly change the visual after a set period.

I would also like to see a button on the remote assigned to call up the previous visual, rather than having to fiddle about through the menu or cycle forward until the desired visual comes round again. Maybe the button that cycles the visuals at present could toggle the << & >> buttons between cycling the track and cycling the visuals?

I suppose these are the sort of cosmetic things that will show up in the last few betas before the final release, after all the major functionality is sorted out.

Geoff
---- -------
Reg No. 554, s/n 00064 - It's mine I tell you.... all mine :)
Mk2 Red - was 12GB, now 60GB