Unoffical empeg BBS

Quick Links: Empeg FAQ | RioCar.Org | Hijack | BigDisk Builder | jEmplode | emphatic
Repairs: Repairs

Topic Options
#63266 - 25/01/2002 19:21 Selling my Watercraft - Anyone interested?
hybrid8
carpal tunnel

Loc: Toronto, CANADA
Put my SeaDoo SPX up on eBay. Unfortunately it won't be convenient for me to store when I move to my new place. I hope to buy a new one in a couple of years when I move again, but I have to let this one go. Sigh. There's a lot of work into it with a lot of upgrades and some nice custom artwork and finish.

If anyone knows someone that may be interested in this type of craft, let them know. The reserve is only US$4500 right now. If I have to list it again I'll probably wait a little while and the price will go up as the season heats up. The reserve price is well under the blue-book for something with this many upgrades.

My eBay auction #1012432523

And my old webpage which points to the full pictorial layout: www.pwcWave.com

I hope this is off-topic enough. But I'm sure if you wanted to, you could probably shoehorn an empeg onto it somewhere.

Bruno

#63267 - 25/01/2002 19:25 Re: Selling my Watercraft - Anyone interested? [Re: hybrid8]
acurasquirrel

Loc: Georgia
Did you go to Georgia Tech or something?

#63268 - 25/01/2002 19:56 Re: Selling my Watercraft - Anyone interested? [Re: acurasquirrel]
hybrid8
carpal tunnel

Loc: Toronto, CANADA
No, I just really liked their Buzz design and thought it would go very well with my Yellow, Black and White SPX. So I made my own logo artwork based on theirs and had some vinyl graphics custom made by someone I met online who runs a shop.

I did the SD logos on the front, the buzz logo, the hybrid8 stuff and the dolphins.

Bruno