Unoffical empeg BBS

Quick Links: Empeg FAQ | RioCar.Org | Hijack | BigDisk Builder | jEmplode | emphatic
Repairs: Repairs

Topic Options
#63756 - 27/01/2002 19:50 Tracks shown incorrectly as 2 digits "01" "02" etc
hybrid8
carpal tunnel

Loc: Toronto, CANADA
All my files were tagged with Audiograbber before being brought into emplode and sent to the player. I have found one whole album that for some reason is showing two characters for each track number in emplode's right list pane. "01" "02" etc... Looking at these tracks with the properties window shows no leading 0. Looking at these tracks with a 3rd party tagger utility shows them looking exactly the same as any other tracks I've tagged.

Further, looking at tracks 8 and 9 through their properties shows "0" instead of the correct track number.

I just went in and changed all the track numbers by adding a trailing "0" and then went in again and removed that 0. This was the only way to get the numbers to be updated. Simply entering properties and then exiting didn't change the track numbers.

After this I did a sync. At the end of the sync I received a popup saying that emplode found tracks that were created by a previous version of emplode and that it could "fix" these. I pressed OK. The database view came back up.

The tracks STILL show that the need to be synced.

Syncing a second time seems to have fixed it.

Bruno

#63757 - 28/01/2002 04:39 Re: Tracks shown incorrectly as 2 digits "01" "02" etc [Re: hybrid8]
Roger
carpal tunnel

Loc: London, UK
What version?

#63758 - 28/01/2002 18:45 Re: Tracks shown incorrectly as 2 digits "01" "02" etc [Re: Roger]
hybrid8
carpal tunnel

Loc: Toronto, CANADA
If I ever forget to write the version again, it will always be the newest public beta.

2.0b7

Bruno