Unoffical empeg BBS

Quick Links: Empeg FAQ | RioCar.Org | Hijack | BigDisk Builder | jEmplode | emphatic
Repairs: Repairs

Topic Options
#705 - 17/10/1999 10:28 empeg Survey
rob
carpal tunnel

Loc: Cambridge UK

I noticed that since mentioning the "How good is your empeg?" survey in the newsletter, it has received a few "Poor" votes. We've shipped over two hundred players so I guess 6 negative votes isn't bad, and yet we haven't received a single request for a refund (ok, we got one, but it turned out that his installer screwed up - we offered advice or a refund, he took the advice and is now a very happy customer).

I think it would be cool if you had to enter the serial number of your player when you voted. I certainly wouldn't ask for this to be revealed to empeg, but it would enable Paul to keep an eye on whether people are voting multiple times, and whether they really are empeg owners.

If we really do have six dissatisfied customers I would strongly encourage them to contact me so that we can find out what the problem is, and help in any way that we can.

Rob
[email protected]

#706 - 18/10/1999 01:48 Re: empeg Survey [Re: rob]
xml
journeyman

Just a suggestion: why don't you write your own survey? I'd willing spend a few
minutes giving feedback about the empeg. As well as questions on the perceived
quality, usability and support of the product you could also ask questions to
gauge the importance of adding certain features that are on your todo list.

Paul

#707 - 18/10/1999 02:15 Re: empeg Survey [Re: xml]
schofiel
carpal tunnel

Loc: Wareham, Dorset, UK
Agreed, this would be an excellent idea, and I for one would be happy to take part. But then I am rather besotted with it, so it might no be *too* objective...

{8^)

One of the few remaining Mk1 owners... #00015