Unoffical empeg BBS

Quick Links: Empeg FAQ | RioCar.Org | Hijack | BigDisk Builder | jEmplode | emphatic
Repairs: Repairs

Topic Options
#711 - 21/10/1999 19:52 m3carplayer.com
mp3carplayer.com
new poster

I have to admit the empeg car player looks great and I have been waiting for it's commercial release for a long time. Mp3carplayer.com allready offers a lower cost alternitive for playing mp3 files in your car. You can check it out and sign up for our affilate program at Mp3carplayer.com However, I would love to offer the empeg player on my site because it is a big step up from the current mpjuke that we currently offer. This player is not just for the mp3 trader person. The Empeg looks like it can be used for the car stereo enthusest as well. The Empeg from looks is competition quality where the mpjuke is just a solustion. Good luck to you guys the future is ours to share.

Dave Pavone
[email protected]
PS: I would love to resell your unit...It looks great...Please Contact me for a demo

#712 - 22/10/1999 03:58 Re: m3carplayer.com [Re: mp3carplayer.com]
altman
carpal tunnel

Loc: Palo Alto, CA
Hmm, how come everyone is reselling the Mozart music box (which is really intended to be a home unit) - carplayer.com, mp3carplayer.com, MP-ROM, etc etc as an in car player? It's really pretty far from being designed for the task. Having up to 2200 songs but a maximum playlist length of 63 is wierd too...

Still, it is a cheap option for those with cd-burners.

Hugo

#713 - 23/10/1999 18:02 Re: m3carplayer.com [Re: altman]
Golf-IL
new poster

Hugo, don't mind him.. he's just using this forum to advertise his player..

Anyway, I would like to resell your product also here at Israel as soon as the final product will show up.
I think Israel is a good market for the EMPEG.
If you're interested just reply back, And please allow me to receive EMPEG already!

I'm just cant wait to have it in my 1987 Golf Convertable .. please..
Golf-IL.
[email protected]