'91 Nissan Maxima: $4200

Excellent condition. Pearl colored paint. 3.0 liter V6. Rebuilt automatic trans w/ one year warranty as of march 3, 2002. Power windows, power mirrors, cruise control, radio/tape (empeg not included- double din by the way), A/C, heater, rear defrost. Everything works great. Never had any problems with it except for the trans, which like I said, now has a one year warranty on it that will be transfered over to the new owner.

It has 140,000 miles on it. I think only about 15- 20k were put on by me/my family. The previous owner says most of the miles were from the highway. I inherited this car from my older sister and now I want something else. It has a lot of miles but it is in excellent condition and runs great.

It is very clean. New front and back windshield and one side window (Some vandal had busted them out). No cracks in any glass. The only problem is the passanger side seat is ripped. I, like a dumbass, but the old battery on the seat after putting a new one in, and of course acid leaked on the seat, so it's not really torn, just chemically decomposed. I may be able to get that fixed before I sell it. Either way it will be worked into the negotiations. It shouldn't cost more than $100 bucks to be fixed. Oh yeah, it has a maroon cloth interior.

Clean, mechanically sound, visually bodacious, great power for a V6, and just excellent overall. I will consider a trade. Preciate it. -Paul