Unoffical empeg BBS

Quick Links: Empeg FAQ | RioCar.Org | Hijack | BigDisk Builder | jEmplode | emphatic
Repairs: Repairs

Topic Options
#91626 - 01/05/2002 20:31 Empeg / Rio Car 20GB Unit with Tuner
Trekkie
new poster

I bought the 20GB unit at the great closeout of January. It has the Radio Tuner option as well.

Discovered I'm going to have to spend a small amount to get it into my car because it has a stupid BOSE stereo that nothing works with. Would have to replace stereo, amp, and all the speakers. Just don't want to go to that much work and that much $$$

Unit has never been installed, sled & all the pieces have been in the box. I have used the unit attached to a portable stereo to play with it but other than that it's in perfect condition.

I will not include the original USB cable because it's been scavenged for my printer.

Also comes with the Red, Blue and Amber faceplates. I sold the green on here a while back.

I'm not an extremely greedy person, and I know I could probably make several hundred over what I paid for it. I'm asking $550 Shipped. Would prefer a money order malied to me instead of online paymentt because of the surcharges that they charge. You mail me a money order ,I ship you it insured UPS.

My eBay ID is tboucher, I have 122 positive feedbacks and I'm not out to screw anyone.

Please email me. First come first serve. I don't get on here much so PMs have a tendancy to get missed.

#91627 - 01/05/2002 20:34 Re: Empeg / Rio Car 20GB Unit with Tuner [Re: Trekkie]
Trekkie
new poster

Oops. Let me clarify sometihng. I will pay shipping insurance UPS ground in the US (48 Continental States)

If outside of there, You pay shipping.

#91628 - 01/05/2002 21:15 Re: Empeg / Rio Car 20GB Unit with Tuner [Re: Trekkie]
Laura
pooh-bah

Loc: Greenhills, Ohio
That is a very reasonable price. I'm sure you will get very many offers. If I didn't have three already I would go for it myself.

MKI #017/90

whatever

#91629 - 02/05/2002 06:58 Re: Empeg / Rio Car 20GB Unit with Tuner [Re: Laura]
Trekkie
new poster

It's sold. now. Thanks.