Unoffical empeg BBS

Quick Links: Empeg FAQ | RioCar.Org | Hijack | BigDisk Builder | jEmplode | emphatic
Repairs: Repairs

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#9729 - 26/06/2000 23:39 Re: $150 isn't THAT much [Re: fsteele]
Henno
addict

Loc: Meije, Netherlands
Thanks Frank: it's indeed the link I was looking for but though it is still on the Andrea web site, it seems no longer linked to any of the other pages on their site: not even the products summary or the on-line order page mention it any longer. The only reference I can find is in the site overview, where it is shown as a sub-page of products (from where it isn't linked)..

Hugo, are you sure this is still a live product - available to the general public???
Would you considered reselling it as part of the Mk2 package?

Henno
ex 00120

#9730 - 27/06/2000 06:37 Re: Just Wondering... [Re: tanstaafl.]
Dignan
carpal tunnel

Loc: Sterling, VA
No, no, I'm not choosing between a sub woofer and VR. that's an obvious choice and I know the difference a sub can make. The choice between it and VR isn't even compareable, as $150 or less for a mic is a bit different from $250 to $400 for a sub and installation.

The choice was, if I didn't get a sub installed, that would leave me with a bit of extra cash that I had planned to spend on car audio anyway, so I would use it to upgrade what I have been told are crummy factory installed speakers.

I still haven't decided. Thanks for the info Rob. So I just need a condensor mic? what is that?

DiGNAN

#9731 - 27/06/2000 06:47 Re: Just Wondering... [Re: Dignan]
Dearing
addict

Loc: Florida
A condenser mic is a small, typically cheap, omni-directional (hears anything) mic with a broad frequency response. It's the kind of mic you might find on a camcorder, mini-cassette recorder, or cellphone car kit.

_~= Dearing =~_
"WAY too happy about having #99."

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2