Unoffical empeg BBS

Quick Links: Empeg FAQ | RioCar.Org | Hijack | BigDisk Builder | jEmplode | emphatic
Repairs: Repairs

Topic Options
#64563 - 29/01/2002 20:44 I will have sex with anyone for My Empeg Player!#1
jakobstone
journeyman

Loc: Dallas, TX
Holy crap this thing is nice!
I just got it back from getting warranty work done after the display did not work out of the box. I am very very happy so far with it! I want to thank those guys in the UK for getting my player back to me in almost no time at all, and thank to the guys on the board for giving me advice on what I should do.

I am getting it installed in my WRX tomorrow and I will try and post some installation pics as soon as I can on friday!

#64564 - 29/01/2002 20:48 Re: I will have sex with anyone for My Empeg Player!#1 [Re: jakobstone]
mandiola
enthusiast

Loc: Miami, FL - Sioux Falls, SD
I know empegs are worth their weight in gold, I just didn't know they were worth that much. Interesting Subject Line. Glad you like you empeg, now post some install p0rn.

-Greg

#64565 - 29/01/2002 21:39 Re: I will have sex with anyone for My Empeg Playe [Re: jakobstone]
jimhogan
carpal tunnel

Loc: Seattle, WA, U.S.A.
jakobstone: Holy crap this thing is nice!
I just got it back from getting warranty work done (....)! I want to thank those guys in the UK for getting my player back to me in almost no time at all, and thank to the guys on the board for giving me advice on what I should do.

I am getting it installed in my WRX tomorrow and I will try and post some installation pics as soon as I can on friday!

Whoa. My advice for the AM?: Decaf, man, decaf!!

Enjoy!

'Tis the exceptional fellow who lies awake at night thinking of his successes.

#64566 - 29/01/2002 21:51 Re: I will have sex with anyone for My Empeg Player!#1 [Re: jakobstone]
Satan
new poster

Loc: Sent back to Hell
I will have sex with anyone

Really? Hmmm... I think I may have a deal for you.

The Great Dragon

#64567 - 30/01/2002 08:10 Re: I will have sex with anyone for My Empeg Player!#1 [Re: jakobstone]
SE_Sport_Driver
carpal tunnel

Loc: Detroit, MI USA
Subaru Installs can be a pain... because the hole in the dash isn't large enough.. You need to dremel the dash bezel a bit. Do a search on WRX and you;ll see many posts on it. I have photos too. If you have any questions, PM me or start a thread in the Installation forum. good luck and welcome to the empeg/WRX club! We even have a bunch of Subaru logos on the logo site for you!

#64568 - 30/01/2002 08:21 Re: I will have sex with anyone for My Empeg Player!#1 [Re: mandiola]
rtundo
addict

Loc: Albany, NY
Glad you like you empeg, now post some install p0rn

With the subject title being what it is I don't know that I'd ask for p0rn

#64569 - 01/02/2002 07:40 Re: I will have sex with anyone for My Empeg Player!#1 [Re: rtundo]
jakobstone
journeyman

Oh my god! They defaced my new car! Those B@stards!

I took my car in to get the empeg player professionally installed.
This is the place where I get all of my installs done, I have never gone anywhere else because they do such a good job...not today. They f'ed it up pretty bad.
Everything works and I love the player, but they cut the hole too big and scratched up the front of the silver console. Everyone in the place was wondering why I was disappointed.
I hate that, when someone does a terrible job on something and acts bewildered when you are unhappy.

well long story short, they are replacing the front console peice and having the guy that usually does my installs cut the hole and do the installation.

I would post the install p0rn but it looks more like a snuff film!

#64570 - 01/02/2002 10:23 Re: I will have sex with anyone for My Empeg Player!#1 [Re: jakobstone]
SE_Sport_Driver
carpal tunnel

Loc: Detroit, MI USA
OOOOOO!!!!! I feel for you man! That bezel piece is like $80 too! Hopefully it will all be sorted out!

#64571 - 01/02/2002 10:32 Re: I will have sex with anyone for My Empeg Player!#1 [Re: SE_Sport_Driver]
jakobstone
journeyman

they are paying for it to be replaced so I only have to go a week with it looking like ass!
The guy who usually does my installs will do it this time he always does a good job.

#64572 - 01/02/2002 10:39 Re: I will have sex with anyone for My Empeg Player!#1 [Re: jakobstone]
jakobstone
journeyman

The worst part of it was the guy that was working the front was hitting on my girlfriend...after she told him that I was her boyfriend! When I go back in there I'm gonna put a scare in him.
"Hey my girlfriend said you were hitting on her after she told you she was with me, I think you and I need to have a talk outside."

#64573 - 01/02/2002 11:26 Re: I will have sex with anyone for My Empeg Player!#1 [Re: jakobstone]
njdboy

Loc: San Jose, CA
That is straight out jacked up. If they ever did that to me I wouldn't go there anymore. I suggest you do the same. The sound like all around asses.