Unoffical empeg BBS

Quick Links: Empeg FAQ | RioCar.Org | Hijack | BigDisk Builder | jEmplode | emphatic
Repairs: Repairs

Topic Options
#118957 - 02/10/2002 07:11 Sled Plug delivery
BleachLPB
enthusiast

Loc: Maryland
I'm just curious - for the others here who ordered Sled plugs from Shonky - about how long did it take from when he sent notification that he mailed the plug to when you received it in the mail?

I received my notification from him on Sept 11 that he was sending it the next morning, but I haven't received it yet. I'm going to doublecheck my sources here and make sure I didn't miss it for some reason.

I'm wondering if its sitting on a ship in San Francisco harbor or in some other western US port. Hey Tony, do you mind swimming out to a container ship stuck in San Francisco and looking for my sled plug?

I saw the sled plug and harness that someone had at the meet in Cincinatti and the workmanship is very professional and of high quality!

#118958 - 02/10/2002 08:06 Re: Sled Plug delivery [Re: BleachLPB]
JBjorgen
carpal tunnel

Loc: Columbus, OH
I think I got mine in less than a week.

#118959 - 02/10/2002 15:59 Re: Sled Plug delivery [Re: BleachLPB]
Shonky
pooh-bah

Loc: Brisbane, Australia
Hmm...

If I said I was going to send it the next morning, it definitely went by at least the end of the day. Sometimes I didn't make it to the PO in the morning. Trust me - doing the postage bit was by far the easiest and most satisfying From what I've heard it generally takes around 7-10 days for most people.

I am away from home right now - I will see if I can get a colleague to send me my spreadsheet.

I will contact you via email off the list..
#40104192 120Gb (no longer in my E36 M3, won't fit the E46 M3)

#118960 - 03/10/2002 11:49 Re: Sled Plug delivery [Re: Shonky]
BleachLPB
enthusiast

Loc: Maryland
I think I figured out what happened - thanks for checking up on it though, I replied to your email. I didn't have any doubts that you sent the plug - I was most concerned that it was held up or lost in the mail.