Unoffical empeg BBS

Quick Links: Empeg FAQ | RioCar.Org | Hijack | BigDisk Builder | jEmplode | emphatic
Repairs: Repairs

Topic Options
#144859 - 21/02/2003 07:29 Fitter with RioCar experience nr. Harrogate, UK?
Simon K
new poster

Can anyone recommend a good fitter/installer in or around Harrogate, North Yorkshire, who has experience fitting the Empeg/RioCar (Mk2) and, obviously, did a good job!

Thanks in advance for any help!

Simon

#144860 - 21/02/2003 09:39 Re: Fitter with RioCar experience nr. Harrogate, U [Re: Simon K]
Cris
pooh-bah

Loc: Leeds, UK
I live in Leeds, I don't have much Car Hi-Fi experience but I could offer advise etc... if you went down the DIY route. I have fitted my Empeg to my mazda 323f along with my Sony headunit.

Cheers

Cris.

#144861 - 21/02/2003 11:21 Re: Fitter with RioCar experience nr. Harrogate, UK? [Re: Simon K]
boxer
pooh-bah

Loc: Yorkshire UK
Perfectly happy to meet up with you and help, if you want to go the DIY route, I'm in Sicklinghall - by all means send me a private message.

Unicar in Leeds have fitted four of my cars including a motorhome, A Range Rover in partnership with me - I devised the relay switching circuits , and I've done one along with fitting loads of car stereos in the past.

Ask for Jerry, mention the Hymer motorhome - he'll know who you mean! - I've dealt with him for years.