Unoffical empeg BBS

Quick Links: Empeg FAQ | RioCar.Org | Hijack | BigDisk Builder | jEmplode | emphatic
Repairs: Repairs

Topic Options
#156638 - 22/04/2003 11:59 Scan Frequency?
old hand

Loc: Los Angeles, CA
got my shiny new tuner yesterday (thanks eutronix.com for assembling it, and pcats.co.uk for the kit) and for some reason, doing a long press to scan the frequency doesnt work. i imagine that its supposed to scan to the nearest radio station w/ a good signal, but i could be wrong. absolutely nothing happens, no matter how long i hold left or right, on both the head unit or the remote.

here's my setup right now... v2.0final, hijack 320+irda+serialdc, empire, and telnetd. i'll be putting in the stock kernel as soon as i get home, to narrow it down. is anyone else having this problem?

#156639 - 22/04/2003 12:02 Re: Scan Frequency? [Re: image]
tfabris
carpal tunnel

Loc: Seattle, WA
got my shiny new tuner yesterday (thanks eutronix.com) and for some reason, doing a long press to scan the frequency doesnt work.
This is a reported bug in 2.0 final. I hope we can get a 2.01 at some point soon, although I don't know if this is planned or not.

In the meantime, you must use presets and the direct entry of frequency numbers using the remote control.

#156640 - 22/04/2003 12:02 Re: Scan Frequency? [Re: image]
Chimaera
enthusiast

Loc: DFW Area, Texas, US
I think it is already being discussed in the bug reports section.

link