Unoffical empeg BBS

Quick Links: Empeg FAQ | RioCar.Org | Hijack | BigDisk Builder | jEmplode | emphatic
Repairs: Repairs

Topic Options
#207076 - 26/02/2004 12:50 Trouble with Charcoalgrays Web Interface
bodybag
addict

Loc: Southern California
I can't seem to stream and entire album from the web interface. I can stream individual songs within the album playlist, but after I back-up one level and try to stream the album it just doesn't do anything, ideas?

#207077 - 26/02/2004 13:05 Re: Trouble with Charcoalgrays Web Interface [Re: bodybag]
SE_Sport_Driver
carpal tunnel

Loc: Detroit, MI USA
Dude, if you're going to whine, use the Troubleshooting forum!

I've noticed with both Mark Lords web interface and with the CGrey interface that some songs give me a 404 when I try to stream them. Like there is a break in the m3u to FID. I havn't seen this with an album, but have you tried Mark Lord's to see if maybe it's some break in the database? Have you tried a refresh of the page to see if that fixes?

#207078 - 26/02/2004 13:05 Re: Trouble with Charcoalgrays Web Interface [Re: bodybag]
tfabris
carpal tunnel

Loc: Seattle, WA
Works for me, using IE6, with Winamp 2.9x set to be my default MP3 player. No problem playing an album. The titles and everything even appear in the playlist window.

edit Note: I'm also using player software version 2.0, so all the FIDs are in one big folder. What player software are you running?

#207079 - 28/02/2004 12:33 Re: Trouble with Charcoalgrays Web Interface [Re: bodybag]
bodybag
addict

Loc: Southern California
Problem seems to have gone away after a reboot of my computer. Turned out that I was able to contact and play albums on other computers on our LAN at work just not my own. Works fine now after a reboot. Thanks

Oh yeah, sorry for not using the Troubleshooting forum, I just spaced out