Unoffical empeg BBS

Quick Links: Empeg FAQ | RioCar.Org | Hijack | BigDisk Builder | jEmplode | emphatic
Repairs: Repairs

Topic Options
#252221 - 22/03/2005 02:00 JEmplode stuck my player
bodybag
addict

Loc: Southern California
I just performed a sync with JEmplode. After the sync, JEmplod looked like it was stuck on "rebooting player" with the Green JEmplode progress bar about 99% of the way. I waited about 30 minutes and nothing changed, so I went to the player and checked it and the changes made during the sync had taken. I then unplugged the player and closed JEmplode. Now, I can't find my player over ethernet with JEmplode, Emplode or WsFTP. I was able to perform another sync with Emplode over serial cable, but even after that I still can't see it on ethernet. Any ideas???

#252222 - 22/03/2005 02:33 Re: JEmplode stuck my player [Re: bodybag]
SonicSnoop
addict

Loc: Triangle, VA
I have found with my personal experience when it locks at the rebooting player but the player looks like its already done its thing I just do a reboot again from the hijack menu and it seems to update to jEmplode that it rebooted and finishes.
As for the ethernet bit, from the about menu when you have it hooked up to the network what IP does it show any? Can you ping it from your pc?
-D Modifying and Tweaking is a journey, not a destination................................ MKIIa : 60gig - 040103286 - Blue - v2 + PCATS tuner MKIIa : 20gig - 040103260 - Blue - v3a8 + Mark Lord Special Edition Cherry Dock