Unoffical empeg BBS

Quick Links: Empeg FAQ | RioCar.Org | Hijack | BigDisk Builder | jEmplode | emphatic
Repairs: Repairs

Topic Options
#259778 - 06/07/2005 04:07 Spare docking connector pins?
matthew_k
pooh-bah

Loc: Berkeley, California
In honor of the impending local mass transit strike (and the arrival of my new tuner) I decided I'd tear open my dash and break my empeg. Something's been causing my trouble lately, and one of the pins was very loose. So I took it out, attempted to recrimp it and badly deformed it to the point where I don't think it'll go back in.

Does anyone have a few they could throw in an envelope to save me from the digikey minimum order fees? Even better would be ones in the bay area that I could pick up, but that's probably pushing it.

Matthew

#259779 - 06/07/2005 11:22 Re: Spare docking connector pins? [Re: matthew_k]
Ladmo
addict

Loc: Oklahoma
Quote:
Does anyone have a few they could throw in an envelope to save me from the digikey minimum order fees? Even better would be ones in the bay area that I could pick up, but that's probably pushing it.

I have a few I can send your way...I ordered a bunch from Digi-Key when I wired my first ML dock, then could not find them when I went to wire the second dock, ordered some more, then found them...
That way you can have a few spares...
PM your snail mail to me...I'm not in the bay area....I'm in Colorado.