Unoffical empeg BBS

Quick Links: Empeg FAQ | RioCar.Org | Hijack | BigDisk Builder | jEmplode | emphatic
Repairs: Repairs

Topic Options
#21271 - 28/10/2000 09:41 emplode selecting tracks problem
silvercas

OK i tried doing alt+a to select all the tracks ( NO FOLDERS ) with emplode. An I get a NASTY error. So then I just tried selecting a line of files and I get a nasty error. So finally I just selected like 3 files and it worked. BUT WHAT a hassle. I just got my empeg, so does this mean my emplode version needs to be updated?

#21272 - 28/10/2000 11:27 Re: emplode selecting tracks problem [Re: silvercas]
tfabris
carpal tunnel

Loc: Seattle, WA
OK i tried doing alt+a to select all the tracks ( NO FOLDERS ) with emplode. An I get a NASTY error. So then I just tried selecting a line of files and I get a nasty error.

Odd, that problem was never reported, even in earlier versions of Emplode. It shouldn't be happening unless there's something terribly wrong.

I just got my empeg, so does this mean my emplode version needs to be updated?

Although I don't think Emplode 1.0 had the problem you're describing, it wouldn't hurt to try upgrading to the current version, which is 1.01. Even if you're already at 1.01, a de-install and re-install might fix the problem if there are corrupted files or something. So de-install the Empeg stuff first (from add/remove programs in the control panel, remember to have the empeg unplugged when you do this).

Remember to download both Emplode 1.01 as well as the "Car2 1.01 Consumer.upgrade" file. Install Emplode first- do not plug your player back in until after the new Emplode is installed. Then use the .upgrade file to bring your player current.

If, after you've done all this, you still get the crash, contact [email protected] with all the details of the crash including the exact text of the message box and the details of your OS configuration.

#21273 - 29/10/2000 00:02 Re: emplode selecting tracks problem [Re: silvercas]
Dignan
carpal tunnel

Loc: Sterling, VA
I thought ctrl+a was all-select. Sorry, too lazy to go get my empeg right now. I had a crazy party here tonight (60+ people), and while with daylight savings time says it's 2, it feels like 3.

So to answer your questions I don't know.

DiGNAN