Unoffical empeg BBS

Quick Links: Empeg FAQ | RioCar.Org | Hijack | BigDisk Builder | jEmplode | emphatic
Repairs: Repairs

Topic Options
#74563 - 24/02/2002 16:13 Boot logos and install gallery maintaince.
drakino
carpal tunnel

I finally found a semi-automated way of knowing if an image is using 4 colors, so I will be rejecting those properly now (sorry kingpablo, I rejected some of yours thinking they were more then 4 colors before). I'll try to go through all of them and reject the ones that aren't meeting the 4 color limit. If yo have older logos, please check them.

Also, I did some rearranging in the install galleries. I have everyones main page on one page now, and I deleted a few galleries that hadn't been claimed. If you still wanted to use one, please submit a request via the link in the install gallery section (you must be logged in to see it). Right now I am still somewhat manually creating them, so the status page won't update. I've been sending e-mails out though when it's ready.

I'm still trying to decide what to do next. I haven't had as much free time lately to simply tinker with the site. I'm still pondering an image pan site. And now with XML overlays for Hijack, and a Flancedoor editor, well, there definitly needs to be some sort of user uploadable space soon.

#74564 - 24/02/2002 17:33 Re: Boot logos and install gallery maintaince. [Re: drakino]
tfabris
carpal tunnel

Loc: Seattle, WA
By changing around the install galleries, you may have broken some links in the FAQ that pointed to specific pages in my install gallery. I don't have time to check them and repair them right now... I'll probably get around to that later.