Unoffical empeg BBS

Quick Links: Empeg FAQ | RioCar.Org | Hijack | BigDisk Builder | jEmplode | emphatic
Repairs: Repairs

Topic Options
#92081 - 06/05/2002 03:48 Is it possible and advanced search in this BBS?
Mario
stranger

Loc: Ireland
Hi,
Well the question says it all. Before asking something, I want to make sure the question was already asked, not to overload the BBS with the same question but I can only search with a simple word, any workaround for this?

thanks
Mario

#92082 - 06/05/2002 09:09 Re: Is it possible and advanced search in this BBS? [Re: Mario]
tfabris
carpal tunnel

Loc: Seattle, WA
You can do searches on "and", "or", or "exact phrase", and choose which forums you search in. That's about as advanced as it gets, which is actually pretty advanced.

If you could do more than that, how exactly would you want to phrase the search terms? If all you're doing is trying to make sure that a question hasn't been asked before, a careful "and" search should be plenty I would think.

#92083 - 06/05/2002 09:43 Re: Is it possible and advanced search in this BBS? [Re: tfabris]
Mario
stranger

Loc: Ireland
Toni,

thanks, that's enough advanced for me too!, and as I didn't find the answer....I'll do another question....:-), but not here...

Thanks
Mario