Greetings!

Just a status posting.

The initial five displays that I received from Jon have been mailed out to people with broken displays that missed (or broke after) Jon's offer. They should be receiving them "any day now". In fact, one person has already confirmed that it arrived and works fine in the player.

The first batch of ten displays ordered from Noritake just arrived yesterday. I have asked the next people on the list for their physical addresses, and I hope to get these shipped later this week. I will send out confirmation to those people when I send them out.

The second (last) batch of ten from Noritake has not arrived yet, but I have received a fax confirmation of the order. No charge has been applied to my credit card yet, so I do not think they arrived from Japan yet. Most of these are already spoken for. If you sent me email as of this posting, you are already on the list, and will hear more when I get them in.

If I have any extra after I get everyone else settled, I will post here. I will not accept any more requests until everyone else is taken care of.

Thanks.