Unoffical empeg BBS

Quick Links: Empeg FAQ | RioCar.Org | Hijack | BigDisk Builder | jEmplode | emphatic
Repairs: Repairs

Topic Options
#1192 - 13/01/2000 00:28 I have something to say...
tfabris
carpal tunnel

Loc: Seattle, WA

I've been so wrapped up in the details of the Empeg-- reporting bugs, requesting features, discussing technical stuff, etc-- that I've forgotten to say one important thing.

To Hugo, Mike, Rob, John, and anyone else involved with the Empeg whose name I don't know:

GREAT JOB !

I really enjoy my Empeg. Having all my music in such a cool little package is just plain fantastic. It's a high quality piece of equipment, too. Everything about it is impressive. And the most impressive thing about it is the people who made it happen. In the correspondence I've had with you folks, you've always been very nice and have gone above and beyond the call of duty to help me out. And all of this for a guy who bought his unit second-hand.

We all know that this turn of the century heralds the beginning of a new era of digital music. We're going to see the music industry change drastically over the next decade. I see your company riding the crest of this new wave, and doing it better than everyone else. I'm sure this last year hasn't been easy getting this new product off the ground, especially for a small company like yours. But this March, when the Goliaths of the industry see how your little David of a company did it the right way, it will all be worth it.

#1193 - 14/01/2000 12:39 Re: I have something to say... [Re: tfabris]
CHiP
enthusiast

Loc: New Jersey, USA
yes, i agree! Great job guys.

-CHiP

#1194 - 14/01/2000 22:51 Re: I have something to say... [Re: tfabris]
dionysus
veteran

Loc: San Francisco, CA
...I think your letter speaks for most of us...
-mark

...proud to have one of the first Mark I units