Unoffical empeg BBS

Quick Links: Empeg FAQ | RioCar.Org | Hijack | BigDisk Builder | jEmplode | emphatic
Repairs: Repairs

Topic Options
#28044 - 13/03/2001 12:03 Seeking employment.
jbauer
veteran

Loc: San Francisco, CA
Ok, I know how off topic this is, but please allow me this one indiscretion...

If anyone has any leads on a role in the Bay area, please contact me for my soft resume.

I'm energetic, fun, enthusiastic, into learning new concepts, driven, sales oriented, and have a can-do attitude.

My background is technical and people-skills oriented. Looking for a role as a project manager, field engineer, product manager, or an operations manager.

My resume can be viewed here: http://members.nbci.com/jonbauer/jonresume.html

- Thanx!
- Jon Bauer

#28045 - 13/03/2001 13:00 Re: Seeking employment. [Re: jbauer]
tfabris
carpal tunnel

Loc: Seattle, WA
It just so happens that our poject manager of Development just quit. Unfortunately, I'm not in a position to offer you a job, I'm just a lowly network tech. Still, if you've got experience with software project management and operations management, it wouldn't hurt to inquire with my bosses. I don't know where/how they're looking to replace the departed person, I don't know if they're advertising or if they plan to promote internally. Question is, are you willing to relocate to Nevada City?

#28046 - 13/03/2001 13:14 Re: Seeking employment. [Re: tfabris]
jbauer
veteran

Thanks for the note Tony, but I'd like to try to stay in the Bay area. Sure the job won't allow for telecommuting? :-)

- Jon

#28047 - 13/03/2001 13:43 Re: Seeking employment. [Re: jbauer]
tonyc
carpal tunnel

Loc: Pittsburgh, PA
As a software developer out here on the east coast, it's quite odd for me to witness someone having difficulty find a suitable tech job in the bay area. The times they are a' changin', it would seem. About six months ago I was considering leaving my current job in search of something out there, in retrospect maybe it's good that I stayed here.

-Tony
MkII #554

#28048 - 13/03/2001 13:50 Re: Seeking employment. [Re: tonyc]
jbauer
veteran

Tony,

Well, I wouldn't say that I'm having difficulty, I just started looking!

- Jon