Ok, I'm trying to make the button LED support in Hijack more robust. Here's the scoop: With HJ262, I had funkadelic flashing buttons whenever my headlights were on in my '00 Golf. I investigated the dimmer detection code in HJ, and established that a PWM dimmer line could in certain circumstances cause this. So I changed it, and now it works in my car fine. AFAIK it should also work in cars without PWM dimmer lines.
I also at the same time discovered a timing bug that could result in LED commands being lost completely, or misunderstood by the PIC. So I made a change here too. But I suspect that I still haven't got this right as Fusto has been having issues. But no-one else has shouted yet, which means that either no-one else is having issues, or no-one else is using my changes. My changes are in HJ263 onwards.

So, in order to get this working right for everybody, I'd really like to get feedback from everyone who has button LEDs. I'll lay out an example and template of what I'm looking for below, please make the effort to try and fill in as much info as possible. I'll apologise for the amount of info that I'm asking for, but it really will help me. Thanks.

Car: 2000 Golf. (PWM dimmer line)
Dimmer Capacitor fix: Yes (If you don't know what this is then answer No.)

With <= HJ262:
Headlights Off: Fine.
Headlights On: Funkadelic
HL Off -> On: Often creates display dimmer issues.
HL On -> Off: Fine.
Power Up with HL Off: Occassionally LEDs don't light.
Power Up with HL On: Funkadelic

With >= HJ263:
Headlights Off: Fine.
Headlights On: Fine.
HL Off -> On: Occassionally creates display dimmer issues.
HL On -> Off: Fine.
Power Up with HL Off: Occassionally LEDs don't light.
Power Up with HL On: Fine.

Car:
Dimmer Capacitor fix:

With <= HJ262:
Headlights Off:
Headlights On:
HL Off -> On:
HL On -> Off:
Power Up with HL Off:
Power Up with HL On:

With >= HJ263:
Headlights Off: