Okay it seems the supply of Buttons has all but dried up, seeing my Father has part ownership in a plastic molding company I am "CONSIDERING" having a mold made and doing a run of them.
(I have to look into the costs I am not rich)

I was going to slightly change the buttons

The Knob will loose the little bumps on the top and I'll knurl the sizes for Grip

The Buttons I was considering molding arrows into the top or knurling the top

Mostly to avoid the copy write issues.

So my question is how much would you pay for some nice quality buttons?

4 Colors
Translucent Green
Translucent Smoke
Translucent Blue
Translucent Red

(MAYBE)
UV Reactive Clear

IF I do them it will be a kit with

All 4 Buttons, the knob, a small rubber O-ring and a piece of diffraction grating (To be used to blur out the Light from the LED’s

Cost for a Mold is around 500, which I am willing to spend if I have enough people to recoup some of my costs.

I am not sure if I could get permission to Exactly Copy the Buttons, but I would be willing to do so if I could get the ok.

I might also be willing to Purchase the Original Mold if it’s compatible with my Father equipment and in fair shape, which would speed up the process a great deal.

Edited by belezeebub (30/01/2004 20:47)
______________________________________ Do not meddle in the affairs of Network Administrators, for they are subtle and quick to anger. ______________________________________ Worlds Lamest Wb Site (mine) http://home.comcast.net/~jlipchitz/