Ok, I uploaded a couple of albums to my player a couple of days ago using V3.0 alpha7 and Emplode 2.0 final. It worked out just fine. So come last night I go to add some more songs to the player again. Well, this time the player took forever to rebuild the database. So I thought that the software had frozen and unplugged the player. When I plugged it back in to power it started to rebuild the databases on the player it self with the percentages running until it finally started. After that I went and tried to synch with Emplode and it started to check disk integrity for quite some time. After about 20 minutes I just unplugged the power again since I had to get some sleep and could not monitor it overnight. So here I am the next morning and when I plugged the player into my sled in the car as expected, it starts to rebuild databases again......Fast forward I am now at work and want to try and synch with Emplode 2.0 final here at the office....Question is, is this safe to do or do I have to use the same computer as I started with. The reason I ask is because a while back I thought I read something somewhere on the BBS about how you could not stop half way through a synch and change computers.

MK2 12Gb
MK2a 60Gb