Hi everyone,

This is my second post ever (my first being an ad in the for sale section), but I have now had my empeg for a couple months. I am a friend of Robricc and he's been trying to get me to purchase an Empeg for a couple years now. I finally gave in and haven't looked back. I love my Empeg! It's a MkIIa unit with a tuner that I bought from a former employee of Rio. He sold it with a carry-bag and extra lenses also. It actually came with the famed "Rio-Car" stiched bag that Robricc now has. I let him take it since he gave me a brand new Empeg bag and I just want something to carry it with. He's a bigger geek than I am and will love that Rio car bag more than I will. Anyhow, the Empeg has 22GB of storage and I plan on upgrading it after the holidays probably.

Some info about myself... I live in Northern New Jersey and work at a DVD production company in New York City as a motion graphics artist. The Empeg is installed in a 1986 Saab 900 Turbo SPG. You can see some pre-empeg photos of the car here: http://www.nysoc.com/gallery/album04

The car has been a long term restoration/improvement project. You can see some progress photos on my gallery. As far as my car audio installation, I have tried a bunch of different speaker and amp combinations but the latest and final setup is as follows:

-MkIIa Empeg
-Alpine mrp-200 V-Power 4-way amp
-Infinity Reference 5.25" speakers up front in the door panels (relocated from dashboard OEM location)
-Infinity Reference 6x9" speakers in the rear with 4x10-6x9 adapters.
-Infinity Basslink X 10" powered subwoofer

Well, that's about it for now. I have been lurking for a while now and figured it is a good time to say hello. Have a good evening!