I'm a newish Empeg user and over the past few weeks I have been selecting various songs from my collection. Anyway I am finding it hard to get music that I like to listen too in the car.

I am not into albums and prefer to listen to the best individual tracks and a typical album may only have one or two tracks that I like. This is probably because I seem to have wierd/diverse taste alnd like music from artists like Madonna, The Nails, Gordon Giltrap, Bryan Adams, Kate Bush, Aqua, S Clude 7, The Crows, Ah Ah, Holly Valance, Kiki Dee, Michael Jackson, The Doors even Westlife (Ok, S Club 7, Aqua and Westlife take the cake, but hey, someone buys it - for our US readers this is pure pulp pop music).

Anyway the question is, how can I limit the search for more music by using the artist and track names that I already have?
deally I want to take a list of tracks, enter it into a program, have the program make suggestions by matching my likes against others of similar taste and then allow me to hear clips of the suggested tracks so I can make a determination of quality - suggestions?

BTW, Currently I note tracks that intrest me when I hear them on the radio etc and build my collection that way but it is a very slow way to do it.