Unoffical empeg BBS

Quick Links: Empeg FAQ | RioCar.Org | Hijack | BigDisk Builder | jEmplode | emphatic
Repairs: Repairs

Topic Options
#82675 - 21/03/2002 00:38 New 30 GB Rio Car at cost
rearviewmirror
journeyman

Loc: Bangalore, India
Hi,

I 'won' this player at Siphos' lottery (see thread http://empeg.comms.net/php/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=sale&Number=77751&page=0&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=0&fpart= for more). I was in it only for the tuner, and am putting up the player (along with the accessories) for sale.

Here are the details:

1. This player is barely used and has never been installed in a car.

2. Sonic Blue screwed up (see thread mentioned above) and failed to send Sipho the USB and serial cables for this player. He is following up with SB on this. Since I am not sure how soon SB might send replacements, I plan to purchase USB and serial cables (from Radio Shack/Fry's). These cables, remote, AC power supply and the original software CD will be sold along with the player.

3. I loaded 2.0b11, Hijack242, created a play list and uploaded couple of songs. The player works fine both at home and in my car.

4. I prefer a face-face transaction. I live/work in the SF bay area, and would love it if someone from here wants to buy the player. If no one in the bay area is interested, after a week, I'll open the sale to the rest of the country.

5. Cost = $400 + $25 = $425

So, if you live in the bay area, and are interested, please *PM* with your details.

Thanks!
~Yogi

#82676 - 21/03/2002 08:38 Re: New 30 GB Rio Car at cost [Re: rearviewmirror]
Alexander

Loc: SF Bay Area
If someone didn't beat me to it, I've got dibs.