Unoffical empeg BBS

Quick Links: Empeg FAQ | RioCar.Org | Hijack | BigDisk Builder | jEmplode | emphatic
Repairs: Repairs

Topic Options
#194585 - 23/12/2003 00:06 mk II (serial number 4) up for bid - 30G, tuner
bmjohnson
new poster

As much as I hate to do it, I'm putting my empeg mk II. up for sale.

Apparantly I was the first person to place an order for one of these guys, my serial ends in "4". When I had sent the unit back to empeg to get the "up arrow" button replaced, the tech emailed me back saying they were surprised to see this one back. Serial numbers 1, 2, and 3 were hand assembled.

Anyway, I've upgraded the hard drive(s) in this unit to 30gb (a 10gb, and a 20gb), and it comes with the tuner.

For someone with a 98-02 honda accord this one will be perfect, as it's already mounted in a double din bracket with a stock honda pocket beneath.

If there's interest, I'll be glad to post pics. If I dont' hear anything in a couple days, I'm sending this guy to ebay.

The unit works flawlessly, and beside a little wear on the "right arrow" button (which can be replaced), and minor scrapes on the housing (from being inserted/removed from the sled - its in wonderful condition. Factory Blue lens. Rio remote (got rid of the kenwood it came with)

Feel free to email me with questions, etc.

Edited by bmjohnson (23/12/2003 00:07)

#194586 - 23/12/2003 09:37 Re: mk II (serial number 4) up for bid - 30G, tune [Re: bmjohnson]
wfaulk
carpal tunnel

Loc: Raleigh, NC US
Out of curiosity, why do you want to sell it?

#194587 - 23/12/2003 09:43 Re: mk II (serial number 4) up for bid - 30G, tune [Re: wfaulk]
bmjohnson
new poster

My accord got totaled, and there aren't any good dash kits for my new vehicle (acura mdx) - so I'm stuck with the factory head unit. Just bought an Ipod to do my mp3 duties, and have an ipod to factory cd changer interface ordered. That combined with the fact that its christmas, and I'm broke.