Unoffical empeg BBS

Quick Links: Empeg FAQ | RioCar.Org | Hijack | BigDisk Builder | jEmplode | emphatic
Repairs: Repairs

Topic Options
#246595 - 16/01/2005 23:22 FS (OT): HP iPAQ h6315 - New & Unlocked
mandiola
enthusiast

Loc: Miami, FL - Sioux Falls, SD
As the topic says I have a HP h6315 Cell phone/Pocket PC that my father asked me to sell for him. He bought it and the next day received a blueberry from his work. Unfortunately he kept the phone in the box longer then t-mobile’s 14 day return period so he could not return it for a refund. The phone is basically brand new and was only used for a couple of hours by him to determine which phone to keep. I have all of the packaging/manuals/cd..etc. I have also requested the unlock code from t-mobile so you will receive the phone unlocked and can be used on other gsm services. He is looking to get $500 + shipping to cover what he paid for it minus tax/etc.

Specs for the phone can be found here: http://www.tmobile.com/products/images.asp?phoneid=228503&class=pda

If you have any other questions please feel free to ask here or send me an email to: [email protected]

Thanks,
-Greg

#246596 - 03/02/2005 01:18 Re: FS (OT): HP iPAQ h6315 - New & Unlocked [Re: mandiola]
mandiola
enthusiast

Loc: Miami, FL - Sioux Falls, SD
On ebay, if anyone is interested pm me for the link.

Thanks,
Greg