Unoffical empeg BBS

Quick Links: Empeg FAQ | RioCar.Org | Hijack | BigDisk Builder | jEmplode | emphatic
Repairs: Repairs

Topic Options
#265392 - 18/09/2005 00:24 FS: 2 Rio Receivers (home units), $89 for both, or separate
busdepot
journeyman

Both are in excellent working condition. I bought them new and they have only been lightly used. They include the cables, remote, etc. I have one matching telephone-line network card that goes in your PC. (This is only needed if you want to transmit the MP3 files from your PC via a telephone jack rather than an ethernet cable. If you are using multiple Rio Rreceivers you still only need 1 of these cards, and if you are using ethernet you don't need any.)

Price is $50 for the one that includes the phone-line network card, or $45 for the one that doesn't. I'll take $89 for both units including the card.

I will accept Paypal or a postal money order from U.S. buyers, or can ship COD with a deposit. From international buyers I will accept Bidpay (bidpay.com), Western Union, or a bank transfer. Prices exclude shipping costs (from Pennsylvania).

Please email me at bd (at) busdepot (dot) com .

Thanks,
Ron

#265393 - 16/10/2005 01:51 Sold. [Re: busdepot]
busdepot
journeyman

Sold.