Unoffical empeg BBS

Quick Links: Empeg FAQ | RioCar.Org | Hijack | BigDisk Builder | jEmplode | emphatic
Repairs: Repairs

Topic Options
#373220 - 03/03/2021 12:28 illumination kit from Eutronix or anyone else that has it
Mr_Maniacal
journeyman

Loc: Salt Lake City, UT
I have tried to reach out to Eutronix and get an error when I try and order I get an error stating "You don't have permission to access this resource
Additionally, a 403 Forbidden error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

This is disappointing. If anyone knows how to get a hold of them or has a spare lighting system for the buttons and knob would you please let me know.

Thank you

PS I was told who to try and get the actual buttons from and I sent him a message hoping that hehas what I am looking for.

#373223 - 04/03/2021 02:52 Re: illumination kit from Eutronix or anyone else that has it [Re: Mr_Maniacal]
maczrool
pooh-bah

Loc: Louisiana, USA
Hey sorry. The host broke the site during a migration and given the minimal traffic, I just haven’t gone in and fixed everything that’s broken which unfortunately is almost everything.

I have the electronics and possibly some limited selection of translucent buttons although probably not too much useful left at this point. PM me and we can make arrangements.