I will be selling off my Garmin StreetPilot III and StreetPilot C320 soon as well as all associated accessories. I would like to offer it to the board first since both units come with US and European maps.

The StreetPilot III is obviously the older model of the two. I have had this model for probably 4 years, but the unit was replaced by Garmin due to a manufacturing defect about 2 years ago under warranty. It has a US base-map installed since it's a US model. On top of that, it comes with detailed US & European maps. I think the US maps are City Navigator 4.x and the European maps are City Navigator 6.x. I have a bunch of accessories including, but not limited to:
  • Serial data cable with AC adapter
  • 256MB Data card (on top of 128MB card that came with unit)
  • USB data card programmer
  • Bean bag mount
  • Antenna extension cable with suction cup

The StreetPilot c320 is in very good shape with no scratches to the screen. It has a North American base map (US model) and detailed maps of the entire US, Canada, and Europe. The US maps are City Navigator 7 and I think Europe is City Navigator 8. The c320 has a 1GB SD card in it which is enough to hold the entire US/Canada detailed map set as well as some England and surrounding areas from the European map set at the same time. I have replaced the internal battery on this unit once because the original failed to hold a charge after about a year. So, the case has been opened by me. The battery I used has a higher capacity, but I have never tested the actual run time.

Both units will have the corresponding unlock codes and software CDs/DVDs included. I am taking offers at this point before putting them on ebay. Let me know if you're interested in either and at what price. Thanks.