Last year I bought a Honda CB 500, my first motorbike. Two owners before me, but very few km. I was curious to know how I would like riding a motorbike, since, even though moderately interested in them, owning a bike has never been a priority to me. So, it turns out I loved it . It is simply wonderful enojoying the beautiful countriside and taking the chance to explore and visit places around here.

So, after a year, I decided I wanted to buy a new one, and give the CB 500 to my girlfriend, who is getting her license now. This CB 500 is a fantastic bike, and it helped me to understand what I like. After trying other models, I decided I want to buy a Honda CB 1300 . 2005 model is really nice. Plus, I want to buy it new and with all the optionals I like, since this is not supposed to go soon. And, sadly, there's no ABS version in Italy, currently.

So, I am planning to buy one in the UK, any time in the future (possibly in spring 2006). It is actually a good occasion for a few days vacation! So, is there any UK empegger who has a Honda dealer to recommend, in sounthern UK? While I'd love to travel up north the country, I'd rather do so on the new bike. I will need to talk to the dealer and see how complicated it is to buy a bike there and have it registered in Italy. After all, we are in the EU, aren't we, and it shouldn't be that hard...
MK2a #040103216 * 100Gb *All/Colors* Radio * 3.0a11 * Hijack = taympeg