Unoffical empeg BBS

Quick Links: Empeg FAQ | RioCar.Org | Hijack | BigDisk Builder | jEmplode | emphatic
Repairs: Repairs

Topic Options
#268886 - 06/11/2005 20:59 Electronic door lock advice
JaBZ
addict

Loc: NZ
I have recently turned the door to my home office around so that it opens out instead of in. Hence the door hinges are now also facing out need to get some hinges with one way pins also need to install a new handle and lock preferably an electronic type one so I am looking at the Gateman ones, this one

Anyone had experience with these?

My criteria for electronic ones were, able to turn off/silent any audible beeps, and also the ability to change the auto locking to a manual lock when the door closes, it seems this one has both these features...

#268887 - 07/11/2005 01:21 Re: Electronic door lock advice [Re: JaBZ]
lectric
pooh-bah

Loc: New Orleans, LA
No input here, but I am looking for precisely this. Something that can handle the weather outside. A friend of mine had one years ago that acted as an electric combination lock. You turned right until the digital counter hit the right digit, then left till the right digit, then right again, then left to open up. Very cool lock, but I can't seem to find one like it. If I could just get rid of some of these blasted keys......