Unoffical empeg BBS

Quick Links: Empeg FAQ | RioCar.Org | Hijack | BigDisk Builder | jEmplode | emphatic
Repairs: Repairs

Topic Options
#359659 - 10/09/2013 03:08 Wordpress themes
Dignan
carpal tunnel

Loc: Sterling, VA
My apologies for a post that will surely attract the attention of spammers around the net.

Does anyone have good sources for Wordpress themes? Someone is asking me to set up a site/blog for them (for relatively little compensation), so naturally it's a theme job (and they understand that). I'm looking for someplace that curates some attractive themes, preferably ones that I can alter to fit the image of the group that has hired me.

There are a million of these sites out there, so I was hoping someone here might have had some experience with one that they particularly liked.

#359660 - 10/09/2013 05:15 Re: Wordpress themes [Re: Dignan]
Cris
pooh-bah

Loc: Leeds, UK
I have used...

http://themeforest.net

...in the past and have always been happy.

In fact their whole group of sites is pretty good for all sorts of stuff.

Cheers

Cris

#359725 - 16/09/2013 11:31 Re: Wordpress themes [Re: Cris]
Dignan
carpal tunnel

Loc: Sterling, VA
Thanks for the link, Cris! I'm looking at that site and some others.

Does anyone know the term for a menu that moves with the page? Lets say, for example, that the bar at the top of this forum with "Forum List, My Stuff, User List, etc" would move when you scrolled, but then stick at the very top of the browser window as you scrolled further down the page. The only way I can describe it is a "floating menu" but I don't know if that's what web designers call it... I'll try to find an example on some site...