Unoffical empeg BBS

Quick Links: Empeg FAQ | RioCar.Org | Hijack | BigDisk Builder | jEmplode | emphatic
Repairs: Repairs

Topic Options
#308141 - 13/03/2008 13:22 Raising money for Mines Advisory Group (MAG)
sein
old hand

Loc: Sector ZZ9pZa
I'm really not sure whether it is appropriate to post this on the BBS, but I figure it is for a good cause.

This summer I am fundraising for Mines Advisory Group (Wikipedia) cycling through 3 Capitals in 3 Days (London - Amsterdam - Brussels), covering 320 miles.

MAG is an excellent charity which does invaluable and dangerous work around the world. They help conflict affected communities get their lives back together. I would really appreciate it if you could take a minute to look through my page linked below to see what they do.

All money raised in sponsorship will go directly to MAG and they are very efficient in putting 90% of their funds into field operations. Every amount raised will go to a very worthy cause and will help save lives.

Please check out the link under the banner below, and thanks a lot for your support!

Edited by sein (13/03/2008 15:35)
Edit Reason: added wikipedia link0rz

#308147 - 13/03/2008 16:13 Re: Raising money for Mines Advisory Group (MAG) [Re: sein]
bbowman
enthusiast

Loc: Virginia, USA
I remember a few years ago traveling in Laos seeing a MAG office. I made a donation by buying one of the T-shirts. But I do remmebr that they seemed to be a pretty tight outfit risking their lives everyday searching for mines.

Still looking for a good way to install in a 2010 BMW 3 series with iDrive/NAV