Hi, I have been searching to see if it is possible to do what I want but have been unsuccessful.. I am making a web page and have a small table on the left with 4 rows each row has a single cell.. inisde each cell I have a single link.. mini nav bar basiclly.. using CSS I have altered the colors of the links using:
Code:

a:link {color: #161a71; text-decoration: none;} /* unvisited link */
a:visited {color: #161a71; text-decoration: none;} /* visited link */
a:hover {color: #FFFFFF; text-decoration: none;} /* mouse over link */
a:active {color: #FFFFFF; text-decoration: none;} /* selected link */

And that part works great.. then I also added a onmouseover and onmouseout attrib's to the table cells to change the background colors when over and off of them..

Code:

<TD align='left' valign='top' onmouseover="style.backgroundColor='#161a71';" onmouseout="style.backgroundColor='#FFFFFF';" nowrap='nowrap'>

however my problem is when I just hover over the cell and not the link i cant see the text, of course as soon as my mouse gets near it changes but I was wondering if maybe there was an easier way to do both of these so as soon as I hover over the cell it changes background and link color so I dont have to be right on the text. Thanks!!!
-D Modifying and Tweaking is a journey, not a destination................................ MKIIa : 60gig - 040103286 - Blue - v2 + PCATS tuner MKIIa : 20gig - 040103260 - Blue - v3a8 + Mark Lord Special Edition Cherry Dock