The Pink Floyd thread got me wondering if there were any others out there that any of you recommended... I currently only can listen to DVD-A because I don't have a 5.1 input on my receiver (DVD-A also includes a DVD-Video quality 5.1 Dolby Digital or DTS track for playback on normal DVD players - no special equipment needed.) I only have a few but one problem I'm running into is that finding what titles are out there is really a pain in the neck! Nearly all of the titles I've found are via word of mouth. My collection is very limited, but here is my start:

1) Nine Inch Nails - With Teeth (most recent CD) available as a "DualDisc) meaning that on one side is a CD layer you play in your CD player but if you flip it over, you get a DVD-A that will play in both normal DVD players (Dolby Digital) or in DVD-Audio players (uncompressed 5.1 audio).

2) Nine Inch Nails - The Downward Spiral (DualDisc format AND SACD). I only have the DualDisc version but the SACD includes a bunch of rare tracks.

3) Pink Floyd - Dark Side of the Moon (SACD commercially and DVD-A via bootleg)

4) The Flaming Lips - Yoshi

5) The Beatles - Love (both this and Yoshi will be at my door soon so I can comment on them, but both get 5 star reviews)

6) Depeche Mode - PICK ANY! They're in the process of releasing their entire back catelog in 5.1! In the USA, you get a remastered CD along with a DVD that includes video and mini-documentaries (exclusive to each CD) AND a 5.1 mix that plays on any DVD player. In the UK version, you get a SACD that has a CD layer on the other side + you get the DVD (but in PAL). The UK version is the one to get as long as you can play PAL discs and have a region free player (or NOT a region 1 player! )

There are a bunch in my wish list like The Doors - LA Woman but I can't comment on them yet..