Hi guys,
Anyone here ordered a turbonet board for their Tivo (or considering one)?

Well, as you may or may not know, they are shipping out from the factory this coming week.

As a fortunate stroke of luck would have it, I actually live in the same city where these boards are made - and as luck would have it I get to collect 3 of these boards fresh from the production line for a colleague in another city who is getting 3 of them from the 1st batch - and he has very kindly offered me one as a nice gesture [Thanks Alex].

If anyone is interested I can post how well it works and general comments (like board manufacture quality etc, ease of fitting). I have a SA Tivo running 2.0.1.

My comments may help assure some of you who ordered one of these boards up front that yes the boards do exists, they are actually made, they work and they are on their way to 9th Tee for distribution the following week.

It may also help those of you who haven't yet bought one but who would like to, to get out there and get ready to place an order when 9th Tee open up orders for the next batch.

I expect to collect the boards on Monday (local time), I won't be able to report on how well the board works until later on Monday night (local time), - which will be early Monday morning GMT.

I don't have a Digital camera so no install pr0n, but my colleague Alex has one, & I could ask him to email me some photos when he gets his the next day [i.e. before the first shipment has even landed in the US], which I could post here.

Anyone interested in this?
[I'm doing this as a service to fellow Tivo users out there. I have no interest financial or otherwise in the Turbonet boards or the person making and selling them].