I am just about pulling my hair out here. I have a simple problem to solve on a website I am designing but it's turning out to be not that simple at all.

This all started when I was asked to refresh a site I built years and years ago, it's turned into something much bigger and is really beyond my current capabilities and understanding. I have to put a shot video clip on the front page that autoplays and loops, simple I am trying to use quicktime and you can see how far I have got here.

It seems to work ok in IE7 and Safari, but in Firefox the video is stuck up in the top left corner. I have been searching Google all afternoon and I am sure this is a simple fix but I'll be buggered if I can find the answer. Whatever I do breaks it on one of the other browsers, or breaks something on the page itself.

As a slight warning the code is still really messy, I want to show my client the look etc... before making a final version. A kind of proof of concept if you like. I am already using a variety of technologies on the page and would hope to simplify it all once everything is agreed.

I would also welcome any feedback (good or bad) and bug reports etc.... It's only a simple site should only take about 1 minute to see everything.

Cheers

Cris.

Edited by Cris (30/06/2009 14:10)