A few years ago or so I was 5'6" 276 pounds I got down to a low of 173 now I am about 180. I have been around 180 for several years but my goal has always been to get to 150.

I don't really know how I lost the weight originally. It happened around the time I built my house so I think it was just I was too busy to think about eating for a while.

I have been fluctuating about 10 pounds since then and now the pants are getting tight so I need to focus again and lose some weight and I still want to lose another 30 pounds to get to 150. (That's one tip I can give anyone else fighting this is get rid of the old clothes then you can't creep back up too much.)

I drive around all day for my job so the thing I fight most with is eating in the car and when I eat in the car it's always crap from convenience stores. I have tried to bring food from home but I always stop when I don't have time one day or whatever. Plus whatever I bring isn't what I am craving so...

Anyone else fighting with weight out there ?

Oh and I searched for "weight loss" on here and this thread was at the top of the results.

http://empegbbs.com/ubbthreads.php/ubb/showflat/Number/89678

Edited by msaeger (03/10/2010 23:35)

Matt