I picked up the Karma a couple of days ago and I am having a few issues that may or may not be useful information for the beta team.

First off I have to say I love the Karma in comparision to the iPod. Actually there really is not comparision, the Karma is better hands down. Once some of the issues with RMM and the firmware get ironed out it will be that much better. So now to the issues I have found so far. It maybe I'm just missing something but I will list them regardless...

1) RMM or the Karma seems to hang while transferring music. At this point I can't seem to get more than one albam at a time transferred onto the Karma. In RMM it may transfer 8 or so songs then stops of any given song. The Karma just hangs. Sometimes it transfers all songs in a list but hangs from there I have to undock the Karma. If I look on the Karma maybe only half the songs in the list that I transfered show.
It's not a tag issue, I don't think because if I try later to do the same task it will finish successfully.

2) With the problems with the transfers in RMM I wanted to try to see if I get the same results with RMM lite. I can't seem to get this installed. The problem I'm having is getting the Karma connected to my network. I just can't seem to get it to work.

3) Same as a lot of other people. The Karma will randomly skip songs or lock up while playing.

Again, This thing has a ton of potential. I love the form factor and the options it has. This is by far the closest thing out there to the empeg functionality, that I've seen. Go figure. I look forward to future updates toresolve some of the issues we have.

Thanks again for ANOTHER amazing product.