Unoffical empeg BBS

Quick Links: Empeg FAQ | RioCar.Org | Hijack | BigDisk Builder | jEmplode | emphatic
Repairs: Repairs

Topic Options
#361093 - 22/02/2014 21:25 Problem building a new harddrive
stepking2
new poster

Loc: Norway
Hello, I am changing the harddrives in my Empeg and have turned into some problems. From beforehand, I used version 3alpha11, with the latest (516) HiJack kernel. When trying to build a new drive with Mark Lords bigdisk upgrade, the pumping finishes, and the player boots. It says it's making HDA filesystem, then tuning etc. Lastly, the player is stuck at the "Done!"-screen. When looking through the terminal, it looks like the player software is gone, or not even installed to the player. I've also tried to reflash the HiJack kernel. I looked around on the FAQ, and tried to clear the playlist. But looking around in the file system, I can't find/run the ./player script/binary. Have anyone had this problem, or a fix to this.

When using the old harddrive, the player boots fine, but with version 2.0 of the Empeg player-software.

#361094 - 22/02/2014 22:17 Re: Problem building a new harddrive [Re: stepking2]
StigOE
addict

Remember that you need to reload the player image after you have finished building the new drives. The Bigdrive image is only for building the partitions, not for playing the music.

#361095 - 23/02/2014 01:01 Re: Problem building a new harddrive [Re: stepking2]
stepking2
new poster

Loc: Norway
Thank you very much! That fixed everything smile