Unoffical empeg BBS

Quick Links: Empeg FAQ | RioCar.Org | Hijack | BigDisk Builder | jEmplode | emphatic
Repairs: Repairs

Topic Options
#215879 - 09/05/2004 10:55 File formats and locations
ukengb

Loc: United Kingdom
I'm thinking of creating my own upload/update utility using ftp and the Hijack kernel, but before I start I need to know some things about the Empeg player, what files are involved, where they are located and their precise format/structure. I've not been able to find this information here although it has been discussed.

Can anyone point me to where I can find this info. If it's just going to be to in source files, please expain exactly where the info is. I've had a look in the emptool source but the words haystack and needle spring to mind (and not necessarily in that order:-)

Hope someone can help with this info.

Thanks.

#215880 - 09/05/2004 17:35 Re: File formats and locations [Re: ukengb]
tfabris
carpal tunnel

Loc: Seattle, WA
All of the necesary information is located in the emptool and Jemplode source code. Emptool sources are located at empeg.com, and Jemplode sources are located at the Jemplode link at the top of this page.

#215881 - 10/05/2004 05:26 Re: File formats and locations [Re: tfabris]
ukengb

Loc: United Kingdom
Could you give me some help with which file(s)? As I said I've had a look through some of the source files, but couldn't find anything appropriate. If you could let me know which files contain the relevant info it'd sure help.

Thanks